Saturday, February 14, 2015

Kirsten Dunst

     Time for a random blog post, which is actually what this blog was meant to be. I started this blog as a way to simply get out what was going through my mind at the time. There is no rhyme or reason to this blog or what the posts are about. I've been through a lot in my life and trying to build a better life for myself. I was married, still technically married, but found out that my wife had been sleeping with her ex boyfriend the entire time that we were engaged. After we were married I discovered that they were both sending "I love and miss you messages back and forth". Needless to say that killed the marriage. Anyway, I am getting sidetracked. The original name of this blog, which is the name of my email, was to be "Drunken Ramblings Of A Sober Mind". I decided to name the blog "Better Than Chicken" for no other reason that I personally thought it had a nice ring to it. Well, I will admit, the intention for this blog was random, yet sober, ramblings. This is not one of those times. It is not technically still Valentine's Day but I have been drinking since then so this post is not a sober one. If for some reason this does not come out right, my apologies...

     I am in love with Kirsten Dunst. I can say that proudly as I am currently not sober having enjoyed a bottle of bourbon. Now, that does not mean that I am some crazed fan that thinks she will be my next ex wife. Unless of course she wants to be! In all seriousness, for whatever reason I love the movie Elizabethtown. I watched it for the simple reason that it was based in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. I had no expectations of the film. However I was very pleasantly surprised. I ended up loving the movie. I loved how the characters played by Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst met. I loved that it was not a mushy and intense romance. It was about two people who met serendipitously due to the unfortunate event of Orlando Bloom's character, Drew's, father's passing. I loved the way that they became friends by chance and how that friendship developed. There is also something about Kirsten Dunst that resonates with me. Her facial structure, the way she talks and just her presence. While I have met a few celebrities, I have never met her in person. I have no clue what she is actually like in real life. However, in this film, there is just something about her that draws me to her. Granted I am in love with the character that she plays, there is a part of me that wishes I could just sit down and have a conversation with her to learn more about who she is as a person. However I feel quite confident that will never happen. Then again, if she is reading this right now, my email is Drunkenramblingsofasobermind@gmail.com . In all seriousness, for whatever reason I loved the film Elizabethtown. Just something about the story line between Orlando Bloom's and Kirsten Dunst's characters. I love how their relationship developed. I loved how it culminated at the end when Orlando Bloom's character, Drew, went on a road trip that was planned out by Kirsten Dunst's character, Claire. One day I myself just want to take a solo road trip. To get away and clear my mind. To finally figure life out. While Kirsten Dunst won't be "the girl in the red hat" waiting for me along the way, perhaps I will at least learn something along the way. So, for the two people who actually read this blog, my apologies. This is my first non sober blog post. For anyone who stumbles upon this, stick around. Sometimes I actually have something somewhat intelligible to say.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment